SAQCC Training Course
- Included in course: Learner workbooks, Fire Equipment use and Recharge, Certificate
- Duration: 5 Days
- Course Contents: Basic Fire Fighting
- Safety and Personal Protective Equipment, The SAQCC Manual
- Service Procedures – Basic, general service procedure,Extinguisher Identification, Record Keeping, labelling and markings, Job Cards, Equipment Register
- Extinguisher Service and Practical – Identification, Service, Service requirements, Frequency of reconditioning of fire extinguishers,General service procedure, Pressurizing, Specific service procedure for different types of extinguishers, Pressure testing, Procedure on completion of reconditioning, Recharging, Leakage test, Final Inspection, Protection of product quality, Fire Hose Reel service and Practical
- Assessment Theory and Practical
Discover Safety is one of three training academy’s offering the specialised SAQCC Training Course – South African Qualification and Certification Committee. The SAQCC training course was established to assist with regulation, and improving the competence of fire service technicians servicing fire equipment in accordance with SANS 1475. Discover Safety has created a higher level of servicing competence and in turn, provides the industry with greater fire servicing professionalism.
Contact us to hear how you can sign up for SAQCC training course.