Basic Fire Awareness Training Course
- Included in course: Learner workbooks, Fire Equipment use and Recharge, Certificate
- Duration: 1 Day
- Course Contents: Fire Introduction
- Giving Warning Of A Fire
- The Burning Process
- The Fire Tetrahedron
- Classes Of Fire
- Extinguishing Mediums And Extinguishers – Water, Foam, Carbon Dioxide, Dry Chemical Powder
- Fire Equipment Requirements
- Methods Of Operation
- Operating Procedure
- Care And Maintenance Of Fire Equipment
- How Fire Spreads
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Hose Reels
- Fire Buckets
- Fire Blankets
- Getting Out Alive
- Lifting And Carrying Techniques
Basic Fire Awareness (F1) is a course designed to equip learners with the knowledge and necessary skills to manage and extinguish a fire in the home or office environment, using a variety of skills and various firefighting equipment covered during the course.
After completing level one please consider signing up for the level 2 and level 3 firefighting courses.
Do our basic certified firefighting course, contact us for more information.