Heartsaver CPR Training Course
- Included in course: Learner workbooks, Certificate
- Duration: Half Day
- Course Contents: The Heartsaver CPR Course CD-ROM contains a child and infant safety checklist.
- Relevant anatomy and physiology.
- Legal and ethical issues regarding CPR.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Heart attack and stroke information.
- The CD-ROM also includes video clip demonstrations of adult, child and infant CPR.
The Heartsaver CPR Course is designed to teach the techniques of CPR. The course is accredited by the American Heart Association and will help you deal with choking in adults, children and infants. The Heartsaver CPR course is intended for all individuals who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. The Course is ideal for security personnel, law enforcement officers, fire-fighters, lifeguards, swimming coaches, health and fitness staff, corporate and retail employees and other lay responders. We also provide a Heartsaver course for school learners to help students prepare for any emergencies at school.
Speak to a representative to discuss our Heartsaver CPR Courses.
The CPR training provides hands-on practice in the skills of CPR and includes the use of barrier devices, pocket masks and how to activate emergency services. Included with the Heartsaver CPR Course workbook are two credit card-size Reminder Cards that display the simple steps for adult, child and infant CPR. The workbook also provides information on the recognition of heart attacks and strokes.
Interested in Heartsaver CPR Courses? Our friendly consultants are waiting to hear from you today!