First Aid Level 2 Training Course
- Included in course: Learner workbooks, Mouthpiece, Certificate
- Duration: 3 Days
- Course Contents: First aid course Level 1 Revision
- Chest, hand, eye injuries
- Multiple Injury Management
- Environmental Illnesses
- Poisoning, bites & stings
- Chest pain & paralyses
- Management of soft tissue injuries
- Foreign object management
- Elementary & Applied Anatomy & Physiology
- Practical demonstrations and participation by each learner in the practical exercises
Once first aid level 1 has been completed, learners are eligible to complete first aid level 2 where all the theory and practical skills learnt in level 1 is revised further. Any person who participated in this first aid training course can render safe and effective first aid in a medical, injury or environmental emergency.
Our first aid level course 2 is designed to help you work logically, efficiently and effectively to assess and manage an emergency by using a systematic approach to first aid. Our level 2 first aid course covers additional first aid modules as required by the Department of Labour. We have energetic, experienced staff that deliver the level 2 first aid training in an engaging way. Completion of this level 2 allows learners to take part in level 3 first aid.
PLEASE NOTE: If you sign up for a combined first aid Level 1, 2, 3 course the price will be discounted. Please contact us for this special deal.