First Aid Level 1 Training Course
- First Aid Level 1: Specific to Mining Operations
- Included in course: Learner workbooks, Mouthpiece, Certificate
- Duration: 2 Days
- Course Contents: Principals of emergency care, safety and emergency scene management
- Artificial Respirations
- One Man CPR
- Airway Obstruction
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Shock, unconsciousness & fainting
- Fractures & splinting
- Head & Spinal Injuries
- Practical demonstrations and participation by each learner in the practical exercises
- Learn how to adequately deal with emergencies, Book your first aid level 1 training course today
First Aid level 1 is an entry level first aid training course on emergency principles and is accredited through the Department of labour and Health and Welfare Sector Educational Training Authority (HWSETA). In the first aid level 1 course, we teach learners how to perform basic life support and first aid in emergencies.
Delivered by enthusiastic staff, learners will cover theoretical knowledge and have to perform practical skills competently, such as CPR and Choking. First Aid level 1 is the starting point, a prerequisite for the First aid Level 2 course and a learner may progress all the way to First Aid level 3!
Our first aid level 1 course also teaches the importance of emergency evacuation plans. Emergency evacuation plans required in a disaster situation need careful forethought to ensure you know how and where people must be taken to safety.
PLEASE NOTE: If you sign up for a combined first aid Level 1, 2, 3 course the price will be discounted. Please contact us for this special deal.