Risk Assessment Training Course
- Included in course: Learner workbooks, OHAS Act, Certificate
- Duration: 1 Day
- Course Contents: Introduction to health and safety
- Legislative history
- The constitution
- Understanding the act and regulations
- Department of Labour/legislation
- The OHS Act 85 of 1993
- Important sections of the act
- Iceberg Theory
- Unsafe acts
- Hazard identification
- Risk Analysis and ranking
- Implementing Controls
- Health and safety committee meetings
- Additional information
This exciting ‘preventative’ programme, equips learners with the necessary knowledge, skills, tools and confidence to implement and conduct the relevant risk assessments in the work place. Different terminologies like risk management, hazards, non-conformances and corrective measures are explained and become familiar to the learner.
The risk management process in covered in detail and all the necessary administrative documentation is provided and explained, so learners are equipped to assess their working environment and implement the and evaluate necessary control measures.
For further information on our Risk Assessment course contact us.