General Health and Safety Training Course
- Included in course: Learner workbooks, Certificate
- Duration: Half Day
- Course Contents:
- Correctly interpret the essential sections of the Act (Act 85 of 1993) and will be able to explain the importance of these sections within the workplace context.
- Carrying out practical, safe, work procedures in order to demonstrate an ability to implement theoretical knowledge effectively in the workplace.
- Carrying out an assessment of the effectiveness of procedures and recommending suitable remedial action.
- Explaining safety, health and environmental requirements in a workplace.
- Applying safety, health and environmental principles and procedures in a workplace.
- Exercising safety, health and environmental responsibilities in a workplace.
employees with a better understanding of the Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 of 1993, principals, systems and hurdles employees are faced with within the working environment. The objective is for all employees to adopt and encourage a healthy and safe ethos at work.
For further information on our paramedic training courses contact us.